“Incredible pizza and fast delivery on a Sunday night”
Review of Wicked Pizza

Wicked Pizza
Ranked #74 of 608 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Thin crust. Fresh ingredients. A sauce worthy of its Boston heritage. These are but a few things that make Wicked Pizza wicked awesome. A fusion of Mexican character and North End flavor (our homemade sauce is a secret family recipe — Wicked Pizza's founder brought it here all the way from Boston), one visit and you'll be sure to be a Wicked fan.
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We have a wood burning pizza oven at home, so we kind of are snobs when in comes to product. We had a large marg pizza delivered to the Welk Resort at Sirena Del Mar last night, and we both agree it was one of the best we've ever had, and that includes NY and Italy. High praise, and of all places you wouldn't expect to find it, in Cabo.

CaboMN, Manager at Wicked Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

hesCanadian: WOW! Thank you for such a great review. We pride ourselves on delivering the tastiest pizza with fresh ingredients no matter if it's delivery or at the restaurant. We are excited that you enjoyed our pizza so much. If you are still in town on Wednesday, don't forget to join us for Wicked Wednesday when all of our pizzas and all drinks are 1/2 price from 12pm-7pm. Cheers, Mirek

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I've read so many reviews of Wicked that I just had to try it for myself. Fantastic. I ate more pizza this week that I have in probably an entire year. First off, it is a thin crust pizza, of which I am a fan of. The ingredients are fresh, the pizza served hot, and the way I've always judged a pizza, is how good are the leftovers the next day? Well, imo, it tasted better the next day. There are 3 tv's to watch's your fave game, friendly staff, free delivery to most of Cabo, and half price pizzas on Wednesdays. Marik, the manager, is a super nice guy. I now know where I'll be getting my pizza from every time I'm in Cabo.

CaboMN, Manager at Wicked Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Adrian: It was great meeting you and catching a bit of hockey with you. Hopefully the Kings can make a comeback. We're so glad you enjoyed our pizza. I'm with you, the leftovers next morning or on the beach are just as good as when the pizza is hot out of the oven. See you in October. Mirek

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Always great food and service!! Fun place to just sit and and a few drinks and if you're hungry..... the pizza is terrific.

CaboMN, Manager at Wicked Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

SamandMurH: Hola, Sam and Murray. It was nice meeting you and chatting. Have a great Summer up in Canada and we'll see you next fall. We'll have pizza waiting when you return.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

this is definitely the best pizza at cabos San Lucas... if u are going to try any . try this one becouse trust me u don't wanna be eating domino's when u have wicked around the corner

CaboMN, Manager at Wicked Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

julinh048: Thanks for enjoying our pizza and your great review.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Tasty simple food and good service. Overall a good option (if you like Cabo San Lucas - which we didn't!!)

CaboMN, Manager at Wicked Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2013

LisaZevi: Hello, thank you for stopping in and trying our pizza. We are glad that you enjoyed them and our staff's service. We're glad that we were able to be a bright spot on your trip to Cabo.