“When In Cabo”

Ranked #78 of 587 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Thin crust. Fresh ingredients. A sauce worthy of its Boston heritage. These are but a few things that make Wicked Pizza wicked awesome. A fusion of Mexican character and North End flavor (our homemade sauce is a secret family recipe — Wicked Pizza's founder brought it here all the way from Boston), one visit and you'll be sure to be a Wicked fan.
Reviewed October 21, 2012

you have to have all the local fare, but when you just got have a slice or two of some GREAT PIE GO TO wICKED!

CaboMN, Owner at Wicked Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Thanks donnie961, we couldn't agree more. There always comes a time in everyone's trip where they just crave some great pizza, and our pizza is just like home. Neew York thin crust with all the flavor you would find back home, give us a try right next to Squid Roe.

There are newer reviews for Wicked Pizza

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I have been going to WIcked Pizza for years...off and on for ten years. I love the environment, the service and the whole experience. My first few years in Cabo, I liked Wicked cause I wouldn't eat seafood. Now, I love seafood and eat it the whole time I am down there. I CANNOT go to Cabo without a trip or two (or three) to Wicked. It is amazing! Thanks so MUCH WICKED! LOVE YOU!

Thanks for the great review CaboKymE!! We take pride in our product and service and love to get feedback that all of our hard work is paying off. See you soon and don't forget how much money you save...with two (or more) trips to Wicked Pizza you will have enough to enjoy another bucket or two on the best beaches in the world!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

As a pizza lover, I've tried many across the U.S. and in different countries. Wicked Pizza is without question the best in Cabo! Whether you eat in or order out the sevice was excellent.
If you catch them at the right time , they also have a two for one before six p.m.

1  Thank coachchappo
CaboMN, Manager at Wicked Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Coachchappo: Thank you for taking the time to review Wicked Pizza. We appreciate the customer comments and feedback. As pizza aficianado's ourselves we've also tasted many pies in different cities and countries, everything from pies that taste like cardboard to ones that melt in your mouth. We're thrilled to get your thumbs up as the best pizza in Cabo. Gracias.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

I know good Pizza; born and raised in Chicago, living in Boston's North End for many years, I'm sure my friends and I have devoured our weight in pizza many times over! We were so happy to find Boston's North End flavor has found its way to Cabo! No more having to settle for cut-up hot dogs trying to pass for sausage, no more cheap chain store imitations for pizza, Wicked Pizza is what one would expect from the North End; Wicked Awesome!!

1  Thank dapollo

Hi Dapollo; Thank you for your glowing review. All of us at Wicked have for sure consumed our weight in our yummy pizza as well. We pride ourselves on using fresh high quality ingredients that we get delivered daily. We do our best to deliver the authentic thin crust pies that people love. We hope to see you again next time you're in Cabo. Gracias.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

One of the best pizzas I’ve ever had. Perfect thin crust. We even had it delivered the next night, not as good for delivery (not as hot), but still delicious!

CaboMN, Manager at Wicked Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Hola CaboJunkie. We're so glad you enjoyed Wicked Pizza. We agree, our thin crust pies are yummy delicious. Delivering food hot can sometimes be a challenge, even in Cabo, depending on the traffic and your distance from the restaurant. We hope to see you again on your next visit. Also, thank you for the shout out in TA forums. We appreciate the support. Cheers!