each suite has direct sea of cortez view, including "The Arch". The staff is fantastic. I was with a female friend and met my teenage daughter there. Whatever we did away from the resort, together or separately, it was a pleasure to return to its haven.
Recommend bringing extra 10 and 5 $ bills for the "taxis", my $20's weren't the best idea.
Also, don't know about other times of year, but I did suggest providing mosquito nets as their were plenty of biters and we love to keep the patio door open.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious secluded 7-acre resort is perched on the cliffs of Cabo San Lucas corridor peninsula, with amazing views of El Arco. Every villa is either ocean or garden view. Whale watching Dec 15 - March 15. Sunbathing and swimming at private protected cove beach (no vendors permitted). Resort is ten minute drive to heart of Cabo San Lucas shopping and night life. Guest amenities: two infinity-edge pools and spa, swim-up bar, al fresca body massages, al fresca and indoor Estrella Restaurant and bar, ocean view fitness center, multiple planned activities for all age groups, game room, fire pit and mini-market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos