My wife and I with our two teenagers, 15 and 16, just spent 4 wonderful days at the Sirena Del Mar. We could not make up our minds for a vacation this year and had to scramble at the last moment to set up a few days in Mexico. I have been coming to Cabo for many years now (love to fish) and have stayed in many different places from cheap to Las Ventanas and was looking for a new experience. We could not have been any happier with our choice of Sirena Del Mar! The facilities are brand new and very beautiful. We had a wonderful ocean view, lots of room, great beds, full kitchen with microwave, ice maker, blender, etc. The staff are wonderful, very friendly and helpful. Manny, the activities director, was great with the kids playing ping-pong, etc. available with ideas and activities but never underfoot. The restaurant and bars were terrrific with great 2 for 1 Happy Hour drinks and great guacamole and chips! We had lunch but not dinner, does close early at 5PM but we wanted to go to town to explore and have supper anyway. I would recommend a car as helpful to get groceries, go to town and we did have one nice day of fishing out of San Jose . Not really a negative but the rooms are more like an apartment, ie. you take care of it, no daily maid service,etc. but you can always get fresh towels,etc. from the desk and you can have a full "deep cleaning" of your place anyday you want but there is a charge for it (though one day we had a cleaning we had not asked for and there was no charge) Overall I would highly recommend this place for great value, beautiful facilities and marvelous staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious secluded 7-acre resort is perched on the cliffs of Cabo San Lucas corridor peninsula, with amazing views of El Arco. Every villa is either ocean or garden view. Whale watching Dec 15 - March 15. Sunbathing and swimming at private protected cove beach (no vendors permitted). Resort is ten minute drive to heart of Cabo San Lucas shopping and night life. Guest amenities: two infinity-edge pools and spa, swim-up bar, al fresca body massages, al fresca and indoor Estrella Restaurant and bar, ocean view fitness center, multiple planned activities for all age groups, game room, fire pit and mini-market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Vacatia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos