The resort hasbeen open for a short time and while here are a few growing pains the staff, especially Edgar the manager, go out of their way to make fr a very pleasent stay. This was our first trip to Cabo and there is a need for a shuttle or a rental car. It is about 1/2 mile walk for a bus but it is manageable. The resort is a little far from Cabo so the Night life does not affect the peace and quiet at the resort. The view from all rooms is stunning with whales visable from the balconies. The rooms are very nicely done with plenty of space. We stayed in a large one bedroom with a jacuzzi tub and a full kitchen. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious secluded 7-acre resort is perched on the cliffs of Cabo San Lucas corridor peninsula, with amazing views of El Arco. Every villa is either ocean or garden view. Whale watching Dec 15 - March 15. Sunbathing and swimming at private protected cove beach (no vendors permitted). Resort is ten minute drive to heart of Cabo San Lucas shopping and night life. Guest amenities: two infinity-edge pools and spa, swim-up bar, al fresca body massages, al fresca and indoor Estrella Restaurant and bar, ocean view fitness center, multiple planned activities for all age groups, game room, fire pit and mini-market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Vacatia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos