Sirena Del Mar is, first and foremost, a gorgeous site for a beach resort. Built on cliffs overlooking the Sea of Cortez, the rooms all have panoramic views of the ocean, the rock formations at the tip of the Baja (el arco), and breaching and spouting whales (in season). The pools and decks are well designed and convenient to the rooms and to the other ameneties. Our room was a little small for my wife, teenage daughter and me and amounted to little more than a studio unit (It was the lockout portion of a 2 BR condo unit.), but it was well constructed, furnished and decorated, so enjoyable even if a tad small.
The staff was very friendly and eager to please. Manny the activities director was especially helpful and enthusiastic in his work. The waiters and cleaning staff were smiling and willing to please. Cesar took good care of us and made us feel at home.
The first time I went to Mexico I was a little unsettled and uneasy about vacationing outside the U.S. Each time we have returned (now 4 times in all) the comfort level increased. Sirena Del Mar and the staff there made us feel comfortable and entirely at ease. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. If there was any negative aspect to the resort, it would only be that the restaurant did not serve evening meals. However, I'm certain that as the resort matures (It only opened in December, 2009.) the food services will expand to accomodate what I believe will be larger and larger numbers of very satisfied guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious secluded 7-acre resort is perched on the cliffs of Cabo San Lucas corridor peninsula, with amazing views of El Arco. Every villa is either ocean or garden view. Whale watching Dec 15 - March 15. Sunbathing and swimming at private protected cove beach (no vendors permitted). Resort is ten minute drive to heart of Cabo San Lucas shopping and night life. Guest amenities: two infinity-edge pools and spa, swim-up bar, al fresca body massages, al fresca and indoor Estrella Restaurant and bar, ocean view fitness center, multiple planned activities for all age groups, game room, fire pit and mini-market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos