We stayed on this property from 0723-07/27. Right when we step foot in the property we we welcomed with a smile. We were greeted with ice cold water bottles which was the thing i needed after our flight and shuttle ride to the property. Our check in was easy and we got a room with a view of the private beach in building 3. We loved our room everything in it was perfect. We were very impressed with the decor in the rooms, AC, fans, washer dryer etc.. We decided to have lunch there at the outdoor restaurant (the only one they currently have). I was a bit disappointing with my tacos as they weren't the street tacos that i expected, but I guess staying at a resort i should have expected fancy tacos. We enjoyed the pool area and the views were amazing. Lots of towels and chairs to lay out. The property is really clean and well kept. Everyone is very friendly and smiling and they look like they enjoy their jobs very much. The concierge (Fedra) helped us planned our activities and we enjoyed her attentiveness.
The only other slight little disappointment was at the restaurant. It was a bit our fault because we arrived at the restaurant at 8:45 AM and our shuttle for our zipline tour was going to pick us up at 9:25 AM. We figured we would grab something very easy (oatmeal and granola with yougurt). We asked our server around 9:15 if we could check on our food because we had a shuttle picking us up and if they had not made the order if they could cancel it. He then told us it was coming. By then it was 9:20 so i asked for our food to be placed in a to-go for us to take on the shuttle. We got 2 boxes with plastic forks (not spoons) and granola came with no yogurt and my oatmeal very watery that it spilled on the shuttle. I didn't bother to complain about this at the time because I didnt have time nor did i bring this up when i checked out. However, since this is a review to provide feedback, my feedback is that there needs to be some changes to the food.
Overall my experience was a positive one. I would come back to Welks Resort in a heart beat and I would recommend this place to anyone as its a secluded little gem. I also didnt mind about not having our room cleaned since they did offer free wi-fi which i used to upload lots of pictures of our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious secluded 7-acre resort is perched on the cliffs of Cabo San Lucas corridor peninsula, with amazing views of El Arco. Every villa is either ocean or garden view. Whale watching Dec 15 - March 15. Sunbathing and swimming at private protected cove beach (no vendors permitted). Resort is ten minute drive to heart of Cabo San Lucas shopping and night life. Guest amenities: two infinity-edge pools and spa, swim-up bar, al fresca body massages, al fresca and indoor Estrella Restaurant and bar, ocean view fitness center, multiple planned activities for all age groups, game room, fire pit and mini-market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos