We traveled with a small adult group to Cabo and The Welk Resort and we are still reminiscing about our trip. We are missing our outdoor breakfast with one of the best views in Cabo and the gorgeous infinity pools with up-front views of the beautiful whales we saw EVERY day we stayed. The last time I visited Cabo, I stayed at a larger, more convention-like resort and although the amenities were great, this smaller, boutique-like hotel offers exactly what we are looking for in a relaxing getaway with beautiful, updated rooms. We appreciated the friendly staff, especially Manny, the recreation host who kept us busy with fun at the pool if we chose to get active. This was an adult trip for us, but we are already thinking about our next stay with our family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious secluded 7-acre resort is perched on the cliffs of Cabo San Lucas corridor peninsula, with amazing views of El Arco. Every villa is either ocean or garden view. Whale watching Dec 15 - March 15. Sunbathing and swimming at private protected cove beach (no vendors permitted). Resort is ten minute drive to heart of Cabo San Lucas shopping and night life. Guest amenities: two infinity-edge pools and spa, swim-up bar, al fresca body massages, al fresca and indoor Estrella Restaurant and bar, ocean view fitness center, multiple planned activities for all age groups, game room, fire pit and mini-market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelPower, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos