Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$275
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$117
  • Pool
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$288
$239
  • Breakfast included
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$267
$243
Melia.com
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$185
$152
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$429
$360
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$757
$147
  • Pool
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$260
$205
Priceline
$380
$302
Priceline
  • Pool
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)
$738
$631
Hotels.com
1,594 results
All reviewsprivate beachestrella restaurantfull kitchenwhelkswasher dryerswim up barhome depotrented a carfire pitactivities directortacomexican fiestasmall resortthe penthouseocean viewtime shareon the rocks
Reviewed January 3, 2014

My husband and I stayed here just before Christmas and we had the best time! This was our first trip to Cabo and we were so happy to be able to stay at this beautiful resort. While we enjoyed our trips to downtown for the "party" environment, it was also great to relax at the resort which feels secluded and private in the best way possible. The views were breathtaking! Loved the hammock on our balcony!
The staff was absolutely first class! Every person we encountered was kind, knowledgeable, and so very helpful! We definitely feel like we made some great amigos during our week there, so much so that we can't wait to go back!
As far as the dining options, yes they were a bit limited but we immensely enjoyed all that we tried! I was addicted to the Chilaquiles for breakfast (best in Mexico!!). The Fiesta Friday evening was delicious and the entertainment was great!
While we were there the WiFi was a bit overused (depending on the time of day it was a little slow), but you could see the crew working on bringing their new WiFi to the resort! Being truly on vacation this wasn't an issue for us, it was nice to be a little less connected!
We would definitely recommend this resort for young couples who like to relax and get away from it all.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rebekah C
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Our room 1402A had a very nice view of the arch as the resort is perched on a cliff. It also is connected to a private beach. The construction was right behind our building but we did not find it an issue. We arrived at 100 and check in was not until 400. Efforts were not made to get us in to our room early and room was not even ready until 410. With checkout at 1000am that leaves a large window which I guess they need because if you actually want your room cleaned and fresh linens they charge you $24 per effort. I assume that nobody pays this and their rooms are filthy by the time they leave. Overall the room is very nice with a beautiful view, but the shower was covered in black mold which is of coarse bound to happen when the rooms are not being cleaned. The plumbing is poor so your shower will also turn into a bath tub adding to the grim in the shower.
Upon check-in you are ushered over to a lady that appears nice but tries to get you to attend a time share presentation, if you have been to anywhere in Mexico you know to opt out. $150 credit towards overpriced amenities is hardly worth wasting your morning.
The staff is for the most part friendly and getting into town via taxi is fast and easy. We also rented a car but I don't recommend driving in Cabo at night.
Pool area is nice despite having unheated pools, drink service is poor. You can sit for an hour before anyone asks you for anything. Then get a 10 dollar mixed drink that tastes as if it was from a 3 star all-inclusive resort.
Restaurant had very good ceviche for lunch, breakfast was overpriced and average. About $50 for a couple after coffee and bottled water for french toast and a burrito.
Overall we had a good time but I would save my money and go to Capella Pedregal which is absolutely beautiful if I were to go back to Cabo.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank RussU2525
Reviewed December 30, 2013

My husband and I together with our 5 month old baby recently stayed at this Welk resort (our first family vacation). The staff were great, the views were amazing and we really enjoyed the laid back feel of the place. It was a perfect fit for us with the baby since it is not a party resort. As first time parents we really appreciated the in-suite laundry. Restaurant: was good but not great. Beach: had great snorkelling. My husband was out there everyday. Time-share presentation: this was a first for us so we have no other ones to compare it to but it was a soft sell and not as bad as we expected. Admittedly we just wanted to see what one was like and wanted the $150. It was long and they ask you lots of personal questions which can get a bit awkward. They were annoyed but not rude when we didn't buy. Spa services: we used the $150 from the time share on a massage for my husband and a pedicure for myself. Although there is no spa building the service was amazing. Yara was the lady who attended us and she was amazing. Great pedi and my husband does a lot of sports and gets massages often and he said this it was one of the best massages he had ever gotten. Construction: we were in building B (the newer one) and we did not hear any construction from our room. Actually our room was very quiet which was great for the baby. Location: we taxied at first but then took the bus. The walk to the bus stop is not bad, even with the baby.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank RobinandCynthia
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Came to the resort for a short get away. Arrived with no luggage and the front desk went out of their way to call the airlines and help me to received my luggage. Unfortunately I had my own clothes 2 out of the 5 days. The front desk was such a big help calling them for me and speaking in Spanish to the airport. Walmart wasnt far away and we picked up a few things and also some food for the room. Rooms are small but efficient. The kitchen was nice and bathroom pleasant. I would say that the very small living room with the couch needs to be readdressed. They are building a new section and if you slept in there you would hear the noise. Over all the condos are good. Pool and views are great and the swim up bar is fun. They have a great beach, a little short hike down and there are no vendors. The staff was extremely pleasant, friendly, learned your name and fun. I thought it was great that they asked you to sign out when you went to town and check in when you returned. Taxi is about 15 dollars going to town one way so that does add up. They go out of their way to have one promptly when needed. Over all I really enjoyed the resort, met some great people. It's small so you enjoy the people who are there. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank MNelsonNovato
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Everyone we encountered was VERY friendly and Helpful. Jazzie and Barbara at the concienrge desk helped us with off site excursions which were fun. Manny ran activities and parties which were nice because there isnt a lot to do at the resort. Jorge was our server and he stayed on toip of things.

The view from our room was amazing, we saw plenty of grey whales peeking out of the water while we were there. When we first arrived we saw a humpback whale jump out of the water, it was so close you coudl hear when it hit the surface and the splash.

We had the smallest room type as we had traded our timeshare through interval international. It was still spacious and had a nice kitchenette with a two burner stovetop and convection oven/microwave oven. All of the furnishings and finishes were nice and upscale.

The construction wasnt as bad as people have said, they must be a little dramatic. Our room was on the 3rd floor, pretty much level with the construction and it didnt bother us.

Overall, i think we would go back, but many of the people we talked wiht had been there multiple times, but werent sure if they would go back as the resort is expanding, so it may not be the tranquil retreat that it was this time.

Room Tip: I think your check in day determines your location, but building one had a nice ocean view as well as a view of the arch at land's end. Building two also has a nice ocean view, but also a view of the beach, but not the arch.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple