Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$450
$434
Bookit.com
  • Pool
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$284
$204
  • Pool
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$267
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$133
$130
  • Pool
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$383
$288
Bookit.com
  • Pool
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$625
$606
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$531
$335
  • Breakfast included
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$473
$378
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$473
$172
$387
$265
Priceline
1,565 results
All reviewsprivate beachestrella restaurantfull kitchenwhelkswasher dryerswim up barhome depotrented a carfire pitactivities directortacomexican fiestasmall resortthe penthouseonsite restauranttime shareocean front
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This hotel is really a bargain considering all the amenities it offers, the accomodations are very comfortable and well designed. We picked the suite, totally worth it just for a few bucks more. The pools have wonderful views, the hotel in general is very quiet and the staff very helpful. Great stay in overall.

Room Tip: Pick the old building 2nd floor or up, that building has a beautiful view to the Arch
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lopezpaulo
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Now is the time to visit this resort - it is small, every suite faces the ocean, and you can listen to the surf all night.(Buildings under construction won't have an ocean view) - best ocean view unit I've ever had! Pools are nice. Two daily 2 for 1 happy hours help keep drink prices reasonable. Both the Tequila tasting and mixology classes were fun and informative. In general, food was okay. Best deal was the $2 taco Taco Tuesday. Fiesta was pretty good - all drinks and food included for $38. The pool party was overpriced - kind of hard to eat and drink so much in the middle of the day. Prime rib and burgers very highly seasoned. Staff was helpful and attentive to needs. All of the bar and restaurant guys were wonderful - Hugo, Angel, Fabian, Jorge, Alex, Luis, Rufino (hope I didn't forget anyone :-) Lobby and bell staff and Manny were great. Grounds were clean, gym well-equipped, nice fire pit, and the little beach has so many fish you can just stand in the water and see them. Leaving was really hard - hope to go back sometime.

Room Tip: Higher up offers best view - there are elevators. Building 3 is right over the rocks. Smaller suites are fine for 2. Only drawbacks - no real oven if you want to make your own food and no hammock.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank traveler3327
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in August at the resort with my fiancé. We got a deal on groupon which included airport transportation. The room was excellent with a suite. We took a cab ride to the grocery store the first night and got groceries for the week.

We ate at the restaurant a couple of times. The food is pretty decent and reasonably priced. The chicken club sandwich with curly fries was excellent.

The pool has a swim up bar which is very convenient. The pool has an amazing view. There is pool side service for drinks and food but it is usually fastest to order your food or drink at the swim up bar.

The resort is very quiet which was fine for us because we wanted to relax. There are fun activities like tequila tasting and mixology classes. There are also craft classes for kids.

There was a mix up upon check in when someone else was accidentally assigned to our room. Luckily the person was honest and returned to the front desk to sort out the mixup. Overall we had a great time and would definitely go back.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2013

The view was breathtaking. One of us were in the hammock all the time.The staff were great. The pools were wonderful. The beach was awesome. I took my daughters and my grandkids. They had the best time. To me it was the best place I have ever stayed and I've been all over the world.

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor, even to the lobby and it was wonderful. I left the windows open to hear the ocean. I didn't hear any a/c noise. Just all ocean crashing on the rocks. It was great.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank 55RedRobin
Reviewed October 25, 2013

My husband and I have been to Sirena Del Mar 4 times and the moment we walk in, it feels like home. We have stayed in both a small room and a bigger one and both do just fine for the two of us. We love that it is a smaller place and not a huge resort. The staff is very kind and helpful and even remembered us after our first visit. You can't beat the view of the arch and the ocean and the sound of the waves…especially during an outdoor massage overlooking the coast. We were able to see many whales go by in February, right from the pool! Love the little private beach and the snorkeling is great right from there. All activities can be booked there with the friendly concierge. Getting in to town is easy if you don't mind a walk up to the main road and catching the local bus "el colectivo" for less than a dollar. I could go on and on but..you must come experience it yourselves. We are heading back next month and I am really looking forward to our vacation home.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple