This resort is beautiful!!! We stayed in the 2 bedroom penthouse in the older building and is was very roomy, clean and had everything that you would need. The furnishings were top notch and the beds were very comfy. The bathrooms were huge and the shower in the master was awesome!
The resort is kept very clean and the staff were top notch! We were not hassled about a time share at all (except at check in and we just mentioned we were not interested). All in a wonderful place to stay, and I certainly would like to go back for another visit...only we would stay longer this time. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious secluded 7-acre resort is perched on the cliffs of Cabo San Lucas corridor peninsula, with amazing views of El Arco. Every villa is either ocean or garden view. Whale watching Dec 15 - March 15. Sunbathing and swimming at private protected cove beach (no vendors permitted). Resort is ten minute drive to heart of Cabo San Lucas shopping and night life. Guest amenities: two infinity-edge pools and spa, swim-up bar, al fresca body massages, al fresca and indoor Estrella Restaurant and bar, ocean view fitness center, multiple planned activities for all age groups, game room, fire pit and mini-market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos