We stayed 5 nights here in Cabo. The resort is wonderful. It didn't feel too big, which was nice. Absolutely gorgeous views of the Arch. Two infinity pools, one with a swim up bar. The drinks were yummy. Our room was huge, clean, and had a patio that was great to spend the mornings and evenings just relaxing. The staff was very friendly. The restaurant could have been better. It was ok, but we went into Cabo for dinner 3 nights and those meals better. If they improved that, I don't think you would ever have any reason to leave. The only other weird thing that happened was our water shut off two nights in a row, one time while I was brushing my teeth. I don't know what it was, but the whole room water, ie shower, bath, kitchen stopped. I called each night and it was fixed in about 15 minutes, so great response.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious secluded 7-acre resort is perched on the cliffs of Cabo San Lucas corridor peninsula, with amazing views of El Arco. Every villa is either ocean or garden view. Whale watching Dec 15 - March 15. Sunbathing and swimming at private protected cove beach (no vendors permitted). Resort is ten minute drive to heart of Cabo San Lucas shopping and night life. Guest amenities: two infinity-edge pools and spa, swim-up bar, al fresca body massages, al fresca and indoor Estrella Restaurant and bar, ocean view fitness center, multiple planned activities for all age groups, game room, fire pit and mini-market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos