Beautiful place, friendly people and a private beach! Upon checkin you know this place is special. The view is remarkable and not just from the lobby but from every location on the property. It's small, which for those without kids, is great. I wouldn't really recommend it for families with young kids as there isn't so much for them to do. The larger resorts in town have more kid friendly environments. Adults, however, will love it. For those looking to relax and unwind this is just the place. The service is impeccable; everyone from the restaurant/bar staff (Jorge, Angel, Hugo and Alex are the best!) to the concierge (Gina!) to the resident partier/event coordinator, Manny, will make sure you have an experience you'll never forget. When check out day comes, you'll be dragging your feet all the way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious secluded 7-acre resort is perched on the cliffs of Cabo San Lucas corridor peninsula, with amazing views of El Arco. Every villa is either ocean or garden view. Whale watching Dec 15 - March 15. Sunbathing and swimming at private protected cove beach (no vendors permitted). Resort is ten minute drive to heart of Cabo San Lucas shopping and night life. Guest amenities: two infinity-edge pools and spa, swim-up bar, al fresca body massages, al fresca and indoor Estrella Restaurant and bar, ocean view fitness center, multiple planned activities for all age groups, game room, fire pit and mini-market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Agoda, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos