You will not be disappointed by Sirena del Mar! We traveled there for a week stay with 5 other couples the end of March. We are all ages 40-45 and loved it here! This hotel was a great find! The rooms are spacious and clean and have everything you would need. We stocked up on food for the kitchen (grocery store, Walmart/Sams or Costco are a short ride down the road) and had breakfast and lunch in our rooms daily. You can mix your own drinks and bring poolside without any hassle, which was nice for our group! We were NEVER bothered by the timeshare people--you can go to them if you want, but they will not stop you when you are there, which was very nice considering how many places in Mexico are NOT like that. The staff, especially Manny and Carlos, were great!! They've got some activities planned every day and different dinner nights during the week--we did the poolside BBQ Sunday which was great! Just as an FYI, we did the pool bartending class one afternoon, but didn't know until the end, it's not free--I believe it was about $18 per person, but you do get 3 drinks and 3 shots and it was a good time! Also, snorkeling down on the beach is available daily. We only ate dinner there once, which was pretty good. There is only the 1 restaurant, so if you want lots of dining options, you need to go to town, but it's a short cab ride there. Had a great massage one afternoon also. This hotel is very relaxing--not loud, not jammed with people, just a great, fairly quiet, small hotel. There's nothing much to do there at night, so if you're looking for nightlife, this isn't the place for you. The views from the hotel are amazing!! We did see whales most days right from the pool or the balcony of our room. Just as a side note, we had a group of 10 people and did not use the hotel shuttle to/from the airport, but booked through Impala ground services, which is insideloscabos.com. They were much cheaper and we had absolutely no issues with them--huge, new van, timely and they stopped at Costco for us on the way to the hotel for an extra $35, which was so convenient. (You prebook online and prepay via paypal for the round trip service)My husband and I loved Sirena--especially the smaller size. You will not be disappointed with this hotel--the views, the rooms, the staff--it was all great!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious secluded 7-acre resort is perched on the cliffs of Cabo San Lucas corridor peninsula, with amazing views of El Arco. Every villa is either ocean or garden view. Whale watching Dec 15 - March 15. Sunbathing and swimming at private protected cove beach (no vendors permitted). Resort is ten minute drive to heart of Cabo San Lucas shopping and night life. Guest amenities: two infinity-edge pools and spa, swim-up bar, al fresca body massages, al fresca and indoor Estrella Restaurant and bar, ocean view fitness center, multiple planned activities for all age groups, game room, fire pit and mini-market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos