This is an incredible, boutique resort. Perfect for that quiet, exclusive, get away. We just spent a week there during the Bisbee Black & Blue Tournament and we absolutely loved the resort. We had the opportunity to stay in one of the large one bedroom units with kitchen and incredible, ocean-view patio/balcony with a large table and chairs and cool breezy hammock! The pools are serine and the swim up bar is perfectly perched so you face away from the sun while you enjoy all the refreshing drinks. The beach, OM gosh, the beach is amazing! Just steps from the resort and the water was so warm. The on-site restaurant had delicious, authentic food, and the planned activities (participate or not) were a great bargain. Town is a five minute cab ride from the resort and there are taxis awaiting at the gate. Couldn't have had a better trip. Thanx!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious secluded 7-acre resort is perched on the cliffs of Cabo San Lucas corridor peninsula, with amazing views of El Arco. Every villa is either ocean or garden view. Whale watching Dec 15 - March 15. Sunbathing and swimming at private protected cove beach (no vendors permitted). Resort is ten minute drive to heart of Cabo San Lucas shopping and night life. Guest amenities: two infinity-edge pools and spa, swim-up bar, al fresca body massages, al fresca and indoor Estrella Restaurant and bar, ocean view fitness center, multiple planned activities for all age groups, game room, fire pit and mini-market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos