All the rooms had an oceanview, there is a "private" beach which we enjoyed very much, you can even snorkel there. It is 15 minutes away from downtown, which was fine with us as we have kids and really need a quiet place.
Everybody was very helpful, they called us by our name, the place was never crowded, and we never felt like there were too many people as in the other big resorts. It is conveniently located close to Costco and Wallmart, if you want some bread, cheese and wine, you can purchase from those places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious secluded 7-acre resort is perched on the cliffs of Cabo San Lucas corridor peninsula, with amazing views of El Arco. Every villa is either ocean or garden view. Whale watching Dec 15 - March 15. Sunbathing and swimming at private protected cove beach (no vendors permitted). Resort is ten minute drive to heart of Cabo San Lucas shopping and night life. Guest amenities: two infinity-edge pools and spa, swim-up bar, al fresca body massages, al fresca and indoor Estrella Restaurant and bar, ocean view fitness center, multiple planned activities for all age groups, game room, fire pit and mini-market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos