Great views, comfortable, clean resort. The staff is friendly and helpful. Francisco at the bell desk even tried to help find us someone checking out at the same time so we could save a few buck on the taxi to the airport by sharing. Everyone there goes out of their way to make your stay great. Loved the pools and private beach. There is snorkeling gear available all you need to do is ask. The rooms are very nice and comfortable. Loved the balcony overlooking the Sea of Cortez and the view of El Arco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious secluded 7-acre resort is perched on the cliffs of Cabo San Lucas corridor peninsula, with amazing views of El Arco. Every villa is either ocean or garden view. Whale watching Dec 15 - March 15. Sunbathing and swimming at private protected cove beach (no vendors permitted). Resort is ten minute drive to heart of Cabo San Lucas shopping and night life. Guest amenities: two infinity-edge pools and spa, swim-up bar, al fresca body massages, al fresca and indoor Estrella Restaurant and bar, ocean view fitness center, multiple planned activities for all age groups, game room, fire pit and mini-market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos