From the moment we arrived at Serena del Mar, welcomed by Francisco the Bellmen, who is the best, Alex in registration, Gina in the Concierge department, Mario, manager of the resort, the guys at the bar, Angel, Carlos, Jorge, Hugo, Alex, and Mr. muscleman Fabian. Everyone of you made this one of our best vacations to date, not only is this resort beautiful, the view, the pool, the beach, but you feel as if you belong, like family. The food was excellent. Activities with Manny were loads of fun. Manny has so much energy, he must have D batteries somewhere. Thank you, my husband and I had an amazing nine days enjoying the resort, the local places to eat, recommended by the staff, we hated to leave. You are all an outstanding staff each and everyone of you, you made the difference. Your attention to detailis superb. We will see you soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious secluded 7-acre resort is perched on the cliffs of Cabo San Lucas corridor peninsula, with amazing views of El Arco. Every villa is either ocean or garden view. Whale watching Dec 15 - March 15. Sunbathing and swimming at private protected cove beach (no vendors permitted). Resort is ten minute drive to heart of Cabo San Lucas shopping and night life. Guest amenities: two infinity-edge pools and spa, swim-up bar, al fresca body massages, al fresca and indoor Estrella Restaurant and bar, ocean view fitness center, multiple planned activities for all age groups, game room, fire pit and mini-market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos