We have rated this vacation our #2 favorite place!! The Welk resort was wonderful. The people are awesome. The rooms were perfect. Our view was unbelievable. We were lucky to get into building 3 which is the newest building and closest to the ocean view. Waves crashing at night made us sleep like a baby. Our view was incredible. I felt like we were in the Almafi Coast in Italy.
Only two things that I can say need improvement: the entrance to the hotel is not manicured and could use some lights along the road. The second improvement would be the food. It was pretty average and few times we have to send the food back. The good thing is we all have our own kitchens and were able to make some nice breakfast. There are plenty of restaurants in and out of town that are great!!!
We will definately go back sooner than later. Sheila S
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious secluded 7-acre resort is perched on the cliffs of Cabo San Lucas corridor peninsula, with amazing views of El Arco. Every villa is either ocean or garden view. Whale watching Dec 15 - March 15. Sunbathing and swimming at private protected cove beach (no vendors permitted). Resort is ten minute drive to heart of Cabo San Lucas shopping and night life. Guest amenities: two infinity-edge pools and spa, swim-up bar, al fresca body massages, al fresca and indoor Estrella Restaurant and bar, ocean view fitness center, multiple planned activities for all age groups, game room, fire pit and mini-market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos