Let me 1st start out by saying that the service was AMAZING! Manny, Jorge, Fabian and Alex made our time at the resort. From Manny's water aerobics class, Jorge's bar tending class that had us on the Floor! You can't miss Taco Tuesday's and Fiesta night. The resort is beautiful and very clean. You can't beat the view from your room, hearing crashing waves to put you to sleep after a relaxing day at the infinity pools. They have different themes and events each day to keep you busy or you can take a short taxi to downtown. I can't say enough about Sirena Del Mar, we will be back real soon! I can't forget Omar "the chef" who created the wonderful food each day. Don't forget to try the Breakfast burrito, so good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious secluded 7-acre resort is perched on the cliffs of Cabo San Lucas corridor peninsula, with amazing views of El Arco. Every villa is either ocean or garden view. Whale watching Dec 15 - March 15. Sunbathing and swimming at private protected cove beach (no vendors permitted). Resort is ten minute drive to heart of Cabo San Lucas shopping and night life. Guest amenities: two infinity-edge pools and spa, swim-up bar, al fresca body massages, al fresca and indoor Estrella Restaurant and bar, ocean view fitness center, multiple planned activities for all age groups, game room, fire pit and mini-market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos