“Food was great!”

Ole Ole
Ranked #172 of 597 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Mexican and Spanish appetizers, steak and lobster, many grill selections. On the Cabo San Lucas marina. There’s a plate for every taste at Ole Ole in Cabo San Lucas, with an international twist on tapas and appetizers, At Ole Ole, you’ll find a savory selection perfect for sharing, before plunging in to one of the many grill selections or some of the mexican dishes this marina side Plaza Bonita restaurant is known for. Start with a large slice of tortilla Espanola, or try the serrano ham, or the chistorra, small Spanish sausages, a nice salad or tortilla soup. For dinner, Ole Ole has ten combos, including a barbecue chicken breast and pork chop; New Zealand lamb chops and lobster tail; and shrimp, lobster and tenderloin, all grilled to perfection, feel like mexican dishes? ask for Shrimp enchiladas just to die for. Other entrees include grilled center of tenderloin, New York and t-bones, brochettes (chicken, steak, shrimp or a combo of all three), and lobster fajitas. On Sundays from 1 p.m., there’s Paella Valenciana, Spanish saffron rice with chicken, pork, sausages, scallops, squid, shrimp, crab, and mixed vegetables. The atmosphere at Ole Ole is relaxed, the waiters friendly and the drinks well mixed from a small bar with one of the largest selections of spirits in town. Don’t miss the Kahlua flan. Entrees from $12.50 to $41 U.S. for a 15-ounce lobster tail. In Spain, the bullfight shout ole-ole means “Hooray.” In Cabo San Lucas, it means good eating. Ole Ole restaurant is located on the malecon of Cabo San Lucas’ marina. It is the perfect place to people-watch, morning, noon or night, as they stroll along the walkway flanked by the luxury yachts and sport fishing boats on one side and a variety of eateries on the other. Rope-lit palms and lively colors single out Ole Ole. You can’t help but drool when you check out the sampling of specials on display next to the full menu set up in front of the restaurant. This might be the evening for New Zealand lamb chops or barbequed pork chops prepared on the open-air grill. Traditionally served in almost every one of Spain’s bars and restaurants, tapas are appetizers ranging from simple items to more elaborate plates that usually accompany cocktails. However, for many, tapas can suffice for an entire meal. Ole Ole is one of the few places in Los Cabos where a menu can please almost every palat. While the delicious Kahlua flan is usually my favorite desert, the whole baked apple with ice cream and chocolate sauce just may be my new one. For 20 years, restaurateur and artist, Luis Rionda, has been making sure his patrons are well fed at a reasonable price.Plaza Bonita Mall on the marina side.
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Ole Ole had a wonderfull steak and seafood menu. I got the lobster tail and 2 shrimp dinner special. My husband got the mexican plate. We both loved our dinners. The service was very good. Our waiter was fun and attentive. The problem came when we recieved our bill. My $29 special and his $34 meal totaled $90 and we did not drink any alcohol. I had an iced tea and he had a coke. We asked about the bill, but they could not explain how a $70 bill turned into a $90 bill. Next time I will see how much an iced tea costs before I order it....lol.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

We had a good meal here! Service was good as well. Got a little tired of the musicians who come to your table and want to be paid to play a song. Wish the restaurants wouldn't allow that but some people seem to like it so I guess that's a personal thing. Lively atmosphere and a good place to people watch.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

We stumbled on Ole Ole as we were searching the Marina for something to eat. We were drawn in when offered 2X1 drinks. We had the Surf and Turf (my husband thought it was one of the best steaks he has ever had) and the Lobster Dinner, which was excellent as well. I don't know how they cook their vegetables, but even they were special. The tip for the Mariachi music was worth it and we bought the picture on the bottle that they took, just for fun. I would definitely go back and definitely recommend.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

We stopped at Ole Ole on the marina on a whim. Service was good and food was OK but not great. Hubby and I shared a lobster dinner that was supposed to be 20 dollars, and I had a glass of house wine (not good), he had a coke and we had 2 bottled waters. I also ordered bananas flambe (very good!) and ice cream that we shared with friends. When we got our bills we were surprised that it was over 70 dollars for the two of us. Our friend questioned the bill as theirs was high too and we found out we were charged 5 dollars each for a 12 oz bottle of water.... won't go back, that is horrible!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

We found this restaurant walking around in the marina. We ordered a bucket of Corona's and got fresh lime, and ordered chips, salsa, guacamole, and shared chicken enchiladas. They only thing wrong, was we SHARED. They were UNBELIEVABLE, the best I’ve EVER had! Just spicy enough to enjoy the heat, but not overwhelming at all. Normally I don’t eat the beans on the plate, these beans served on the side, were also crazy good. Literally the best ENCHILADAS EVER! (Coming from someone that can eat Mexican food 24/7!)

1  Thank HoneymoonInVallarta