“Excellent food & atmosphere!”
Review of Hacienda El Coyote - CLOSED

Hacienda El Coyote
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Monday to Saturday from 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm Sunday Breakfast from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm Sunday Lunch-Dinner from 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm Valet parking, Air Conditioned, Events or groups.
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful place for couples. Romantic. Beautiful screener. Outside was peaceful. Great hibiscus margarita! Sweet with sherbet inside. Wonderful friendly staff. Agree with all other reviews. Big portions of food. Excellent fresh table made guacamole. Come with a empty stomach and a big appetite. Going back tomorrow for round two and dessert.

1  Thank Br8yClan

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I thought the food was great and the atmosphere was top notch. The restaurant gave us a glass of their award winning Hibiscus Margarita, which I loved. What I didn't like, was their tequila shot prices were outrageous, at $50.00 per shot, and they didn't tell us when we ordered the shots what the price was. Other than that, I will definitely return and make sure I get the price of the tequila shots before we order

Reviewed June 7, 2014

The food was great. Different than everywhere else presentation was great. Favors were amazing. The restaurant rock wall,waterfall and pond made it really unique. High ceiling was beautiful. Service was excellent. Portions were large. Price wise lower than others. We went to la dolce a few nights before and whole family thought this was so much better and less expensive. All five family members gave this a thumbs up.

PRMANAGER11, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hacienda El Coyote, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, I-m happy to read that you and your family had a great time wit us. We work hard everyday to exceed your expectations. We hope to see you on your next visit to Cabo.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

My husband and I had dinner here our first night in Cabo. It was wonderful! From the service being polite and professional and warm, to the delicious margarita, to the food being flavorful and abundant - this was one of our best meals. I consider myself a Mexican food snob, and my husband is a professional chef - so we can be a bit picky when it comes to food at vacation spots. This meal surpassed our expectations many fold. The guacamole was made table-side, and included a little panela cheese mixed in - I will replicate that soon. The huitlacoche enchiladas were outstanding! The cocinita pibil was tender and tasty. We will definitely come here again when we return to Cabo.

Thank you for your lovely comments, we are more than pleased to read we surpassed your high expectations. Our typical Mexican cuisine is made of with the best quality products and as a result you had a wonderful time. We would be waiting for you and your husband on your next vacations.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

We had a great lunch with very good service. They were very accommodating to our special diet needs (vegetarian, vegan) and the food was very flavorful. We loved the salsa, especially the orange colored spicy salsa, and the table side guacamole we ordered was very creamy and tasty. The restaurant is very big with beautiful colorful decor.

We love to read you had a wonderful experience with us, thank you for your comments. Our goal is that you enjoy our food, beverages and ambiance keeping in consideration all your special diet needs. Here you have another place called home, we are more than pleasure to welcome you soon.