“Incredible scenery, fun ride” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Baja Buggys

Baja Buggys
Ranked #69 of 208 Tours in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: Fasten your seat belts and get ready for fun!!! Hop on your Fully Automatic Xrail Buggy for the safest off road fun ride you have ever experienced. Explore Cabos San Lucas’s magical transition from desert to ocean as you travel through mountains and canyons at Migrino sandy river bed making your way to Half Moon canyon and TreeRock. After a refreshing break, continue to La Candelaria; a 300 year old aboriginal village. Here your guide will enrich your experience with the knowledge of local history. Step on the gas, enjoy a thrilling ride until you reach the river’s delta where the desert merges with pacific ocean before you make you way back to the starting point for a gourmet Mexican Buffet and refreshments.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Mexico City, Mexico
4 attraction reviews
“Incredible scenery, fun ride”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

Tour is well organized, they pick you up at your hotel, take you to their base, staff is very friendly the buggies are fine, would love to have them with more power but they claim they have to limit them because they can have an accident. The places they take you are a lot of fun, you can drift a little, you jump, they take you to the sea front. Very enjoyable attraction and would do it again, no doubt,

Visited July 2013

“Crazy Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

A must do during your visit in Cabo. Great equipment, and The best tour guides! Only one suggestion is to bring your own ear plugs, they don't supply and the exhaust from the motor gets loud and can give you a headache. But overall we will do it again 100%

Visited August 2013
bajabuggysnet, Gerente at Baja Buggys, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Is a pleasure to work for you we hoppe to se next time
Mansfield, Texas, United States
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Soooo much fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

I would totally recommend you take this tour. The buggies are a blast to ride and the views are beautiful. Jerry my tour guide was so much fun. I'm def going back on my next visit.

Visited August 2013
many thanks to be your first option !!!
Sanford, North Carolina
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Highly recommend”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went on the Dune Buggy tour with this group on 8/19/13 and had a great experience! The company came on time and picked us up from the lobby of our hotel in a nice a/c van/minibus and delivered us back on time too! We were able to fill out the necessary paperwork on the ride there which saved a few minutes of time when we got there. Upon arrival they checked each of us in. Gave us our helmet, goggles, bandana, and a free locker to place our personal items in. The tour was great, the guide was very nice, informative, and tried to do as much fun driving as possible! We tore it up on trails throughout a large dried riverbed then hit the beautiful beach and stopped twice for free cold water, bathroom break, and to explore a little. I was concerned it would be boring because I like excitement...but I was wrong, lots of fun and laughs for my husband and myself! My only somewhat negativity was a problem I would imagine all companies that have tourist who are so rough on vehicles would have....there were multiple times buggies broke down....but they had a person who trailed us and literally within a minute of stopping they would have you switch to another car and fall back into line! The person would repair the issue...belts usually...and continue to follow. Didn't cause any true disruption to anyone! I would definitely use them again.

Visited August 2013
!!!THANKS !!! come back son !!!
“Awesome and crazy!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

My husband and I just got back from los cabos and one of the most amazing and greatest experiences we had was the baja buggy adventure. Our tour guide joshua was great and really knew his stuff. My husband and I went in one buggy and we were able to stop and switch for the driving adventure. There were two other couples in our group so it was very nice. Joshua took pictures from begining til end of tour for everyone. We drove through the desert and to the beach along side thr breathtaking ocean. Joshua was very educated on the history of the areas we stopped. This is a must do adventure!!! Make sure you have closed toe shoes and expect to get "a little dirty" but it is one adventure you will never forget! Dont forget to ask for joshua he is very funny and well accommodating.
Thanks for a great memory....jim/monica. Pittsburgh Pa

Visited August 2013
bajabuggysnet, Gerente at Baja Buggys, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Thank you for choose Baja Buggys and for let it us to give you an amazing experience, we work hard every day to be the best . Come back soon.