“Best Tacos in Cabo”

Ranked #92 of 597 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Barbecue, Mexican, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Way more than tacos! Terrace, Bar and fine cuts.
Reviewed August 22, 2012

This place is by far the best and freshest Tacos we have ever eaten, from locals to tourists, it is always full, and the staff and Gustavo are great..You will not be disappointed, and very reasonable prices...Yummy!!!!

Reviewed July 2, 2012

We ate here while I was in town for work. My co-worker, who lives in Cabo, recommended it while we were doing errands. Absolutely outstanding! Service was fast, food was great; price was cheap. I will definitely return again when I am in town.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

It's not an easy place to find but I'm glad I had read about it prior to our trip. We went there with our friends and their kids and we all enjoyed our lunch. It's dirt cheap and delicious, the food comes quickly and you just add all the trimmings yourself. We also had an empanadas, those weren't special so I'd say stick to the tacos. We wanted to come back for dinner, but we got there too late and it was closed, we'll have to go back!

Reviewed June 4, 2012

30 Pesos is cheap for a ribeye taco! Our new friend Ismeal from Cabo Outfitters took us there after I bribed him with a free meal at a good local taco joint! Go and you will be pleased!

Reviewed May 14, 2012

This is a great place that serves amazing food at a decent price (it has gone up in price a little but then so has everything else) It used to be just for locals but us "Gringos" have discovered it. The grilled shrimp tacos are very tasty. Asada tacos and asada vampiros (like a tostado but with only melted cheese and meat) are so delicious! If you're a vegetarian try their rajas taco which is a creamy corn and poblano chili mix...so good. They have an amazing salsa bar with everything from beans, coleslaw, peppers, sauces, cucumbers etc. that you can add to your tacos for no extra charge. Try their Jamaica water for a real Mexican treat...even if it is sweetened with real sugar it's worth it.