“Spectacular Environment”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

beachboy
Danville, California
“Spectacular Environment”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Down for a fly-in Birthday Celebration for a few days. A fabulous place to simply chill. All the amenities. You spend all day in a swim suit and then go out for dinner. Keep in mind it's Mexico. A few nicks and divots but overall a spectacular property.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
robbw2b
Charleston, South Carolina
“THE PERFECT PLACE TO STAY”
Reviewed August 5, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

My trip was a group of golfers, myself and seven others. We all had our own room and bathroom. The house manager Johnnie and his wife Graciela took great care of us. We had breakfast prepared each day before we left to tee it up and them a wonderful dinner each evening when we returned. The owner of the house even stopped over to make sure we had everything taken care of. I would highly recommend this house to any group who want to enjoy the lux life!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
GA
Reviewed July 28, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Alpharetta GA
Reviewed July 13, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Ohio
Reviewed July 13, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Management Response
Jul 13, 2011
Regarding the staff, this is an eight bedroom home with full time maids. The guests were instructed that if they wanted the maids to leave early that is always an option. If guests don't want bedrooms cleaned daily that is not a problem. Pool service staff are there daily as with 16 people in the home the goal is to keep the pool in tip top shape. The chef was requested for 3 meals during this group's stay, one dinner and 2 breakfasts.

After speaking with both my contact for this rental and the owner it was determined that the balance of the guests requested that the dogs stay. This is not a normal request but was met by the owner and staff.

Plase note additional reviews by this same group of 16.
California
Reviewed July 8, 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing