“Didn't get to go on the tour but was still impressed!”
Review of Cabo Outfitters

Cabo Outfitters
Ranked #28 of 234 Tours in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: Eco-tour company, offering guided adventures that help the traveler explore the natural beauty of Los Cabos & the surrounding area. Activities include kayaking, snorkeling, surfing, hiking, rappelling, off-road adventures & turtle release. Rancho El Parralito, Todos Santos, Sierra Laguna Bioreserve & La Paz.
Reviewed September 1, 2013

One of the highlights of our Cabo vacation was to be our snorkle trip scheduled for the last day of our stay. Unfortunately for us, our trip was interrupted by Tropical Storm Ivo. We didn't get to go on our snorkle trip through Cabo Outfitters but I was extremely impressed with the level of communication through this company from the moment we sent in our reservation request.

There were several companies (various tours) that I sent emails to but never heard back from them. Cabo Outfitters, however, was extremely professional, responded quickly to my emails, answered all my questions and confirmed our reservation with no problems.

The day before our scheduled snorkle trip, Stacey with CO tracked us down at our hotel (we didn't have our phones on us) to let us know that the waves and currents were kicking up and that she didn't recommend us going out. Any other company would have picked us up and tried to do anything to get us to the water in order to charge us for a trip. Stacey's concern was our safety and well-being.

I would definitely recommend Cabo Outfitters to anyone traveling to Cabo San Lucas.

4  Thank Brandiebb

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We have been to Cabo many times, and this has been one of our best days ever. While the ride to Cabo Pulmo was a little long, we stopped for some fantastic hand-made empanadas on the way. We saw a part of the peninsula far removed from the busy streets and beach vendors: natural beauty enjoyed by kayak, a huge variety of tropical fish while snorkeling, and a relaxing day. The icing on the cake: fresh fish tacos right on the beach overlooking the turquoise water of Cabo Pulmo. Highly recommend this.

2  Thank NotNKsAnymore
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Casey and his crew are awesome. We did "The 3 Bay" kayak and snorkeling tour and it was fantastic for our family. I booked my vacation through Expedia and feel really lucky to have picked the this tour. My advice is to call Cabo Outfitters directly to save a little money and make sure that you get these guys.

1  Thank mattdreyer
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We booked a snorkeling/kayak trip with four other friends (five total in our group). They were on time to pick us up at the hotel and the van was comfortable. We picked up four other people, so only nine total on our tour with three guides helping out... we felt very well taken care of.

We started at Santa Maria where we got situated with the kayaks, had a bit of practice, and then spent a good hour snorkeling. It was amazing and our guides kept diving for cool things to bring up and show us. When we got out of the water, I was offered a granola bar and some water. We then kayaked the 2.8 miles to Chileno Bay and saw a sea turtle along the way!

When we got to Chileno we had time to just chill out in the shade, and then snorkeled for awhile longer. We were probably there close to two hours. Guides provided water, snacks, and blankets to sit on in the sand. We chatted with them for awhile before getting in the van to drive back home.

I would book another tour with this company in a second. They were so friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful, and I felt like everything was taken care of... all I had to do was kick and paddle! You won't be sorry if you book through them.

3  Thank GSKorelys
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

we booked a kayaking and snorkeling tour for my gfs bday through our hotel, and the tour was brokered to cabo outfitters. we were picked up promptly at 815 (scheduled pick up time), and to our surprise it was only us and the tour guide. our guide ismael was awesome, knowledgeable and superfriendly! he was very attentive to us, but made sure we had plenty of time to ourselves. honestly, my girlfriend and I kept saying to ourselves...I can't believe how much time we've been out here. there was no rush, no hassle at all with ismael and this company.

I was a bit skeptical at first because our hotel rep was pushing another tour that we weren't interested in, and this one was more like a plan b. I'm glad we ended up doing this because it turned out to be one ofthe highlights of our vacation. there are cheaper snorkeling tours, but for the quality, this one was well worth it!! thanks again ismael, good luck with everything!!

2  Thank simplestyles79