“Got my Padi Advanced Diver Certification at Eagle Divers!”

Aqua Activities Los Cabos
Santa Maria and Chileno Bay Snorkel Adventure
$90.00*
2-Tank Dive in the Cabo San Lucas Marine Preserve
More attraction details
Owner description: Taking your water activities with Aqua Activities Los Cabos will add a wonderfully new aspect to your holiday in Los Cabos. Whether you want to do, snorkel, whale watching, learn to dive or if you are an already experienced diver you'll find that our unsurpassed service is geared exclusively to provide memorable vacation experiences.
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Hi,
I had a great time with Eagle dive and especially their instructor, Alexandra. I completed my cert with 5 dives on 2 days.
Eagle is not your dive operation for extreme comfort, a fancy boat etc. They are a professional outfit that offers an excellent diving service for the no frills client. If your idea of diving is to be coddled on a gorgeous boat with waiters and other staff, seek another operation! OTOH, if you want to save a little $$, get out on the water quick and dive, this is your deal.
Alexandra is a wonderful instructor, very friendly, technically knowledgeable, with a great teaching ability. She knows the local dive area's well. The other staff on the boat and at the shop are friendly, courteous and helpful. The gear as supplied by Eagle was in excellent condition and I had no issues. I am a 65yo diver and it has been over 30 years since I was first certified by NASDS.
Expect local diving in Cabo to be crowded with divers, snorkelers, tourist's, glass bottom boats, the works! The motor noise underneath is continuous and at times loud. For a less crowded area but longer trip, consider Cabo Pulmo where I last dove about 10 years ago. An hour by car up the coast, it's a real nice marine sanctuary and Eagle divers goes there too.

Have a great dive!

Ross

1  Thank Rossmon1

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Just got back from our Cabo dive trip with Eagle Divers...We had an awesome experience. Treated very well by Rodriego and team. The La Paz trip to see Whale sharks and Sea Lions was a top 5 diving day out of 200+ Actually got to snorkel with two passing Humpback whales...epic...I would recommend spending your time with Eagle as they cater to smaller groups. Most days there were just 3 of us on board versus what appeared to be 12-15 with the cattle boats....

2  Thank Mike B
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I chose to do my 4 open water dives in Cabo instead of the murky lakes here in AZ. I am so glad that I was able to do this. Ben and Rodrigo have a solid program with excellent service. Plenty of time was taken to make sure I was comfortable doing all the skills all while seeing some amazing under water life and great visibility. Will definitely return to dive with them again next year.

Kevin R

1  Thank Kevin R
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Dove six times with Rodrigo the week of 9/16/13. The entire crew was very attentive and accommodating. We felt properly prepared by the professional crew for the dives which included a variety of conditions.

1  Thank garyp417
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I dove with Cabo Eagle Divers on 9/3/13 and 9/5/13 and had a excellent time. Benoit (Ben), the dive guide was excellent, professional and spoke good English. I dove with him four times and felt safe and relaxed. We dove at Pelican Rock and saw the sand falls, dove at Land's End and saw the sea lions playing among us. We also dove at Neptune Finger & North Wall, saw manta rays as well as a huge ball of silver fish with a sea lion swimming through the middle of them. It was awesome how they parted for the sea lion and went back into their formation. I heard pros and cons of diving in Cabo but had excellent diving. I would recommend them for diving.

1  Thank Pam S