“Awesome first time diving experience!”

Aqua Activities Los Cabos
Book In Advance
More Info
$90.00*
and up
2-Tank Dive in the Cabo San Lucas Marine Preserve
More attraction details
Owner description: Taking your water activities with Aqua Activities Los Cabos will add a wonderfully new aspect to your holiday in Los Cabos. Whether you want to do, snorkel, whale watching, learn to dive or if you are an already experienced diver you'll find that our unsurpassed service is geared exclusively to provide memorable vacation experiences.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Great family adventure with Ben and Mimo! Our first time getting in the water was made easy and fun courtesy of Ben and his crew. They were very professional and helpful in any way to make our experience memorable. Great job! I would definitely repeat whenever we're in Cabo.

All reviews
"cruise ship"
"great trip"
"whale watching"

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Eagle divers offer perhaps a great service for scuba divers, but for the snorkeling adventurer should stay away. First of all they have a small launch that is designed for carrying scuba equipment only, that made the tour a little uncomfortable for the passengers' ride. eagle divers offer no addition frills at all, except for a very good quality snorkeling equipment. There are other tour operators offering the same service for the same amount of time at almost the same price. you can find tour operators offering large catamarans with an open bar,music,snacks with a large sun deck, and of course snorkeling equipment at a very competive price. Eagle Divers cannot begin to compete with its snorkeling tour operating competitors.

Date of experience: August 2013
CaboEagleDivers, Propietario at Aqua Activities Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion about our service. Really sorry that your snorkel trip has not been as enjoyable than it should.

Our snorkeling trip are focus in people that prefer fast boat, and snorkel with few people around, differente than others tour operators that as you say offer big catamarans, music, open bar, etc.

Again, please accept my apologies and I hope see you again in Cabo.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Under the leadership of Benoit Frachet, I successfully completed my first diving session at Cabo San Lucas, and I simply couldn't have asked for a better instructor. He was very patient, gracious and incredibly helpful throughout the whole procedure. He seriously was the biggest part in making this such a memorable experience. His companion, Memo was also a wonderful instructor, and they both deserve the highest rating possible.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Eagle Divers is by far the best shop we have ever dove with. They have not only taut us much, but have also fixed our broken equipment and clean it every day free of charge. Benoit Frachet is by far the best instructor I have met and has taut me up to Rescue level. I plan to return to Cabo specifically to work with him on new certifications.

Date of experience: July 2013
See more reviews
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Dove with these guys again this year and took my recently PADI certified son who is 14-1/2. Ben Frachet is an amazing diving instructor! In 30 years of diving, he is possibly the best that I have ever met! With his tutelage and encouragement, my son and I completed PADI Advanced Open Water Certification and NITROX certification. We made nine dives over the course of the week with Ben, Rodrigo and his crew. Had a great time... saw tons of fish... and learned a bunch of new skills. These guys are great and I recommend them for diving without hesitation. We own a timeshare at Playa Grande and will be using these guys next time we visit Cabo. MM

Date of experience: July 2013