“Finding Nemo?”

2-Tank Corridor Dive Including Santa Maria and Chileno Bay
$90.00*
2-Tank Dive in the Cabo San Lucas Marine Preserve
More attraction details
Owner description: Taking your water activities with Aqua Activities Los Cabos will add a wonderfully new aspect to your holiday in Los Cabos. Whether you want to do, snorkel, whale watching, learn to dive or if you are an already experienced diver you'll find that our unsurpassed service is geared exclusively to provide memorable vacation experiences.
Reviewed March 6, 2013

If you ahve been a diver long enough....you know Nemo does not live in Cabo. The most tranquil and safe dive shop does...EAGLE DIVERS! I have been a fire firefighter over 20 years and Eagle Divers is wonderful! i have been diving with eagle for 4 years...i dove with another dive shop in Cabo until i was injured diving with them. Eagle is wonderful for the new diver or the diver who has not passed bubbles in awhile....Rodrigo hires the diver masters who are easy going and want to show the best of Cabo San lucas dives to those who walk in the door, with the utmost in safety! I cannot wait to bring my daughter to Eagle Divers and have their dive master teach her! signed 2204!

2  Thank Bubba V

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My son and I just finished our PADI open water course with Eagle Divers. Rodrigo, our dive master and instructor was very professional and put us through a rigorous program. He made the course enjoyable. We always felt safe and in capable hands. As a teacher, he is patient and thoughtful and was very concerned that we had a working knowledge of the material.

The four open water dives were remarkable. I could not imagine anything better.

If you are planning on doing an open water PADI certification, my advice for anyone's considering doing this on vacation would be to get the course work done at home and save the open water dives for vacation.

I would highly recommend Rodrigo and Eagle Divers.

1  Thank Lawrence R
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Had a great day of diving with Ben at Eagle Divers. Hadn't been diving in several years and Ben did a great job of refreshing my knowledge with the gear and safe dive practices. We did two dives at the popular local sites (pelican rock and land's end) and had a great experience - saw plenty of wildlife and sea lions and Ben pointed out many small details that a bigger operation might miss (tiny pipefish, colorful nudybranches, etc). The operation is small but very professional and focuses on the dive experience and personal service. Would definitely use them again!

1  Thank Peter H
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Bought a snorkeling trip online because of the great tripadvisor reviews. It was for my daughter and I, Feb. 9, 2013 for our trip to Cabo. I called before we left Seattle to confirm and was nicely told there weren't enough people for a 4 hour trip but they could take us for a local snorkel instead and refund the difference. Since it was my daughter's first time we settled on the shorter trip. While we were in the dive shop checking in and chatting with Ben, a dive master, and other friendly employees, I mentioned my wish to see whales but also how seasick I get, and he suggested an hour of whale watching combined with the snorkel trip to minimize boat time but maximize the sights. My 10 year old daughter, Ben, the Captain and I were the only people on the boat. Ben was knowledgeable, interesting to listen to as he pointed out the different rock formations, explained about the underwater sand waterfall, and generally entertained us as we motored past Land's End and the Arch. Within 30 minutes we were amongst several other boats while a baby humpback whale breeched and breeched as it's gigantic mother swam nearby, occasionally wowing the crowd with her sleek fluke glinting in the sunlight. Ben brought an expensive digital camera and took tons of photos, (which he actually sent me as promised after I returned to Seattle. Our camera didn't do the humpback's justice so I was thrilled he followed through.) After watching the whales for a half hour we went snorkeling near the beach. I am afraid of the water, to tell the truth, but held tight to my daughter's hand while keeping within a foot of Ben as we swam around and he pointed out the fish. He made us both feel safe. When my daughter got stung by a teeny jellyfish and started crying, he had the boat come up to the beach instead of making us swim out to it. It would have been hard to swim with my crying kid clinging to me. We waited five minutes and went back out, this time to a sunken boat. As a Mom I was REALLY appreciative of the flexibility and patience of Ben and the boat Captain, as well as Eagle Diver's company in general. Tip well folks, we want to encourage this level of service. I really felt special and well-cared for, even though my husband wasn't on the trip this time. We will be back next year- this time to see hammerheads! Thank you

3  Thank Yaz H
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had the best day of diving in my life with Ben from Eagle Divers in Cabo San Lucas. Our first dive was at pelican rock, where Ben knew all of the spots. Saw eels, rays and a ton of fish.
Our second tank we did lands end and on our descent we had over 6 sea lions swimming in and around us in the first 30 seconds of our dive. I was so close to this big male sea lion I almost touched it. That was followed by octopus, 5 or more moray eels, more rays and barracuda.
Great shop and better staff.

2  Thank Nick G