Very convenient to the center of Cabo life. Excellent restaurants within 2 short blocks. Shopping, atms, beaches and nightclubs within 3 short blocks. Hotel service was excellent. Nice perk...we payed $5 to rent snorkeling equipment for the day and a wet suit was included. We stayed on the top floor, outdoor room next to pool. The suite included a private hot tub and garden deck. Very relaxing. Never had an issue with guest noise, but it was spring break and the noise from night clubs and traffic lasted until 4:30am some nights. Friends had other rooms and did not have noise issue. Staff very helpful with finding taxi service back to airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cabo Inn Hotel was originally built in 1955 and remains a stunning hotel with vibrant colors and traditional Mexican ambiance. We offer 20 rooms and we are centrally located 2 blocks from the marina. All rooms have air conditioning, TV's and refrigerators in most, additionally, we offer two rooftop palapa units. Located in the beautiful city of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, the Cabo Inn Hotel is the perfect place for a fun-filled vacation or relaxing getaway. Our Cabo hotel is dedicated to providing you with quality amenities such as, a spacious community kitchen and grill, an outdoor social pool, FREE Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and rooms, a shared balcony, sundeck, and more! The goal at our Cabo San Lucas hotel is to ensure you have an excellent stay whether for spring break, winter vacation, or the perfect Mexico getaway. We'll provide you with an authentic Mexico experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Cabo Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo Inn Hotel Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos