Great little find. Cute place, great common area, clean rooms. Was traveling alone and met good people to hangout with. Rooms are tidy and basic. This pushes you out into common space. Close to everything. Don't expect a resort experience for "Mexico" prices. Expect a cool hostel atmosphere with a private room and bath. Kitchen are that you can cook in is great. I would stay here again in a second.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cabo Inn Hotel was originally built in 1955 and remains a stunning hotel with vibrant colors and traditional Mexican ambiance. We offer 20 rooms and we are centrally located 2 blocks from the marina. All rooms have air conditioning, TV's and refrigerators in most, additionally, we offer two rooftop palapa units. Located in the beautiful city of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, the Cabo Inn Hotel is the perfect place for a fun-filled vacation or relaxing getaway. Our Cabo hotel is dedicated to providing you with quality amenities such as, a spacious community kitchen and grill, an outdoor social pool, FREE Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and rooms, a shared balcony, sundeck, and more! The goal at our Cabo San Lucas hotel is to ensure you have an excellent stay whether for spring break, winter vacation, or the perfect Mexico getaway. We'll provide you with an authentic Mexico experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Cabo Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo Inn Hotel Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos