“All good” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cabo Inn Hotel

You added Cabo Inn Hotel to your Saves list
Cabo Inn Hotel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   20 de Noviembre | entre L. Vicario y N. Mendoza, Cabo San Lucas 23410, Mexico   |
Ranked #33 of 69 Hotels in Cabo San Lucas
Ada, Mi.
“All good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I stayed for one night late in Jan 2013. Great location and great price. Very laid back, best for budget traveler solo or couple.

The gate key is attached to the door key ring, not sure how one would lose just one of two keys...

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank paulAda_Mi_

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
General Escobedo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I liked it very much, but some rooms do not have TV. In order to get a room with TV we were changed to another room easily and super fast. The beach is very close to the hotel and there are many convenients economical restaurants

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Dawson City, Yukon Territory, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

good, very cute rooms, and in the middle of everything. This place is literally 2 blocks from anything you want to do in Cabo San Lucas! Had a blast! Great staff too, extremely helpful. Not to mention the price is right.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Laguna Beach, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I'm a 20 years old and stayed there with my college roommate. When they gave us our keys they gave us one set with the gate key and room key and one just with the room key. Later they accused me of losing, selling, or giving the gate key that was supposed to be on the second set. While lecturing me for 30 minutes about why this was bad I was even called a "punk". It is a cool place but the lack of respect the owner showed to me completely ruined my stay. I was not given a second gate key, but he insisted it was my fault and they do not make mistakes. I believe he treated me like this because I am a young man and he feels he can treat me like a child. I wouldn't stay there again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank Tobey M
Palo Alto, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Great location, great service, great value and great city!

All in all we had an amazing time in Cabo, and this was down to our stay in Cabo Inn Hotel. You don't need a car rental when you stay here... the beaches, restaurants and shops are all in walking distance... A+++++++++++

Would highly recommend it to people visiting Cabo...

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

If you're traveling to Cabo on a budget and looking to stay near the action and meet new friends, the Cabo Inn is a great option. I stayed here solo for 6 days in January and it exceeded my expectations. For $50/night, I just wanted a place to sleep and keep my things safe. Most of my time was spent relaxing at the beach, around the Marina, or out at the clubs. Cabo Inn was a 10 minute walk from all of that. Because it's a couple blocks off the main drag, in a neighborhood, there are cheaper eating options nearby - some good taquerias and juice bars. The hotel staff was attentive and happy to make recommendations when asked. But this isn't a full service resort hotel - they a brew a pot of coffee every morning and there are a couple of nice seating areas, including one on the top level with a library and small wading pool. The rooms are small but clean. It can get quite loud, especially on the 1st and 3rd floors, but I have a high tolerance for noise and there are earplugs available from staff if requested. Despite the limited amenities, this hotel has a lot of character and the bonus for me was that I met some very nice people - couples and other solo travelers like me - and I ended up hanging out with a few of them around town and at the hotel. Would I stay here again? If on a budget again and by myself or a friend, definitely. If traveling with a partner with a healthier budget, I might opt for a more upscale hotel.

• Stayed January 2013
Mexico D.F.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I stayed at Cabo Inn 3 years ago and then chose it because it was one of the affordable hotels in Cabo San Lucas. I was more than surprised to what a gem I arrived!! Came back last november and they loved it too, great change of scenery from the impersonal resort chains on the beach. Great terrace with a very cold pool, but very comfy corner to read and meet other travelers. Free parking in front of the hotel and just a short walk into town. Next time I'm in Cabo I'll definitley stay her again!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends