My friend Eileen and I were looking for a nice quiet place to stay in Cabo. Well we found it. Its a 10-15 walk to Marina and beach. There are lots of restaurants within a 2 minute walk. A little store right next to inn where we could get Pacifico beer for about $1.25 a bottle and also snacks. A real find around the corner where we could get a freshly made taco for about $2.00. Los Claros was the name of the place.
Its about a 50-60 minute ride from the airport and the inn arranged transportation for $20.00. We noticed that all the fancier all-inclusive hotels were on the way from the airport and not close to the downtown area of Cabo San Lucas. We had the flea market 2 blocks away also some big shopping malls near and lots of small t-shirt and gift shops where you could bargain. They took US dollars or pesos but there were 2 banks near there that had ATM machines.
The owner of the inn Victor and his parents Stanley and Maria arranged our kayak rental and sunset cruise and we got a discount by booking thru the inn. Note most of the day trips required to pay cash.
The rooms were small but fine we had room 4 and this was a very quiet room. They have 2 open air rooms up on the pool level that would be very loud we met some Australians that stayed in in and they did say that the street noise and traffic was loud. But I would say any of the other rooms are quiet . We met a couple who stayed on the 2nd level facing the street and they said room was quiet.
They had coffee in the morning and we found a number of places to have a cheap breakfast in the neighborhood.
Would for sure stay here again. See website for prices and pictures . We paid $60.00 inc tax for our room. Also very clean. They cleaned the floors at least one time a day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cabo Inn Hotel was originally built in 1955 and remains a stunning hotel with vibrant colors and traditional Mexican ambiance. We offer 20 rooms and we are centrally located 2 blocks from the marina. All rooms have air conditioning, TV's and refrigerators in most, additionally, we offer two rooftop palapa units. Located in the beautiful city of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, the Cabo Inn Hotel is the perfect place for a fun-filled vacation or relaxing getaway. Our Cabo hotel is dedicated to providing you with quality amenities such as, a spacious community kitchen and grill, an outdoor social pool, FREE Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and rooms, a shared balcony, sundeck, and more! The goal at our Cabo San Lucas hotel is to ensure you have an excellent stay whether for spring break, winter vacation, or the perfect Mexico getaway. We'll provide you with an authentic Mexico experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Cabo Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo Inn Hotel Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos