This facility is in a good location and the pool is one of the nicer pools I've seen in Cabo. There was a group of 10 of us staying in the 5 bedroom condo. The condo is large and suitable for a large group. However, the tenants that live there are not welcoming to "outsiders". Our unit had a very large terrace that overlooked the pool and was beautiful. We had large pocket doors that we could open and that was very nice. One afternoon we were singing (10 women) on the terrace at 4:00 in the afternoon, laughing and chatting, and security visited us and told us to shut off the music and be quiet. AT 4:00 IN THE AFTERNOON! I can see if it was 2:00 a.m. and we were swearing and carrying on, but it was 10 grown women singing and laughing.
The food around the pool and the bar was very good. Not open on Tuesdays though which we thought was strange. Raul at the check in desk is the friendliest person in the facility. Don't plan on purchasing a lot in the hotel mini market, it's kind of pricey. Also--we prepared to walk up a lot of steps if you're on the 3rd floor. No need to workout if you are.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marina Sol Resort since 1997. Is central to everything and within walking distance to Medano Beach, The Cabo Marina, Puerto Paraiso Shopping Mall and Downtown Cabo. Our English speaking, professional staff and concierge assistance are available 7 days a week to make your Cabo experience unforgettable. See you soon at Marina Sol Resort in beautiful Cabo San Lucas...Mi Casa es su Casa ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Marina Sol Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Sol Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marina Sol Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos