“great dive!”

and up
Discover Scuba Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Your PADI Dive Center in Cabo San Lucas. We offer daily scuba diving tours to all the best dive sites in Los Cabos.Our service includes:- Free "Enriched Air Nitrox"- Free Dive Computer Rental- Free Underwater Photography Service- Custom made dive boat with plenty of shade- Small groups divided by experience- PADI Scuba Diving courses are available from beginner to professional level.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I've been diving once before, (not certified) and wanted my 12 year old daughter to try it out. Our guide was extraordinarily patient and worked with us. Had a great time and saw sea horses, jellyfish and a turtle. great shop, great staff, extraordinary time!

1  Thank turtletango503
Sunshine-Dive, General Manager at Dive Cabo, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Thanks for the positive feedback - we are glad that you and your daughter enjoyed the dives with us despite the cooler water. The quantity of marine life here in Los Cabos is always amazing and every day we see something new.
We hope you'll go ahead do the next step by getting certified as an open water diver and explore more of the underwater world here in the southern Baja California. Thanks again.

There are newer reviews for Dive Cabo

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I was supposed to dive with another company. But they were closed.
As I was on a cruise ship and had a very tight dive window, I was not sure I would find another dive shop that could take me on so short notice and limited time frame.Lars was most helpful to fulfill my wishes. He ans his staff presented a great dive experience to 3 different "groups" today.
The service, knowledge,skill level, and equipment were first class.
I would definitely dive them again.

2  Thank Jim P
Sunshine-Dive, Owner at Dive Cabo, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Thanks for writing a review about your experience with us. We are glad that we could take you out on a dive and show you the amazing quantity of marine life here in Los Cabos.
We also hope that you came home with many nice memories after several weeks on a cruise ship .
All the best and greetings from Los Cabos.

Your Dive Cabo Team!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

The dive master (Carlos) and the boat staff (Soloman) were very helpful and professional. Dives left on time, equipment was taken care of and checked and checked again. Would use them again

2  Thank RayBlake2013

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Dive Cabo. We are very pleased to have Salomon and Carlos in our team. Their knowledge and passion come through and often inspire our guests. Something we aim for as a reputable Scuba Diving Company.

Thanks for your review.

Your Dive Cabo Team!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

It was an excellent dive and equipment, .. I really enjoyed the fun we had!! hope to dive really soon with you guys again.

1  Thank MariaEugenia1193
Sunshine-Dive, Manager at Dive Cabo, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Thanks for your positive feedback. We are glad that we could meet your expectations. Scuba diving is our passion and all of us love the amazing quantity of marine life encounters here in southern Baja California. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

My boyfriend and I just got back from our Cabo vacation and we both agree that our Sunshine Dive & Charter dives were the highlight of our trip! I corresponded with Lars a few weeks prior to the trip and he was very helpful in reserving our spots. When we arrived he was the one who greeted us at the shop and very friendly from the beginning. He set us up with the equipment we needed and showed us the lockers to store anything we didn't want to take on the boat. Lars was also our dive master for the day. We had a wonderful time and saw sea lions, octopus, bat rays, and many many colorful fish...Lars captured a lot of great photos!

Solomon was the boat Captain and was so helpful getting in/out of the boat!! Also, during our breaks he toured us around the arch for pictures between our dive to make the experience even more enjoyable! The guys were very nice to wash all of our own equipment and let us leave things at the shop overnight. We returned the next day for our 2nd day of diving and had a whole new experience! Carlos was our dive master and showed us around some new dive spots...we saw many of the same things as well as lobster, jellyfish and played with the puffer fish. Carlos was also an excellent underwater photographer and I have a great picture of myself and a bat ray to show off :)

I would highly recommend to anyone deciding between dive shops in Cabo!

1  Thank Alaena

Thanks for your positive review. We are glad that you have enjoyed your dives with us. It's always a pleasure to show fellow divers the beauty of the underwater world here in Los Cabos. I you ever have a chance to come back in summer and fall you'll be surprised by the change of marine life and we can run trips to Gordo Banks to see the hammerheads.

Thanks again.