From the moment the driver dropped us off at Marina Fiesta we had a great time! As soon as the truck stopped, the bell man Miguel, was right there grabbing our bags. Check in was quick and easy and we got a quick explanation of how the all inclusive works. As soon as this was done Miguel showed us to our room on the 3rd floor. Our room, which was a junior suite, was great. It was very clean and plenty large enough for the two of us. The bathroom had a sink separated from the shower/toilet area by a privacy door. The room came equipped with a 2 burner stove, microwave, fridge, pans, and dishes. There was also a decent flat screen tv and 2 queen beds. 2 very firm queens beds. It is worth mentioning that this was the lowest form of accommodation available on the website.
The all inclusive was great for us. We typically cruise for our vacations so this was a first for us. Included are 4 beers, 4 cokes, and 4 waters daily in the fridge. All drinks at the pool including alcoholic, coke, and water. Meals at the restaurants associated with the hotel.
The property has several restaurants along the pier. Italian, Mexican. Seafood, Sushi, and American. For breakfast and lunch several of these are open, there is also a buffet style breakfast at the pool. For dinner they ask that reservations are made for the restaurants. While this may seem like an inconvenience it wasn't for us. All of the restaurants are small and are open to the public as well as to guests. We ate at Jacks which is the American place, Presto for Italian, and Imomo for sushi. Both the wife and I were very pleased with the quality of food in all of the restaurants.
The pool was on the small side but then again so is the property. This works out great! The pool was never crowded while we were there and there were always lounges available. The only bad thing are the somewhat limited hours, 8 to 8.
So long story short we didn't hear any construction noise, didn't have any bad food, didn't have a dirty or otherwise unacceptable room. We did have a great time and are looking forward to our next opportunity to stay at Marina Fiesta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Or the ultimate Cabo vacation with the best location, luxurious accommodations, and the most amazing experience, the Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa is unbeatable. Experience the heart of Cabo San Lucas at it's best and take advantage of its unique Dine Out All Inclusive concept where you can enjoy an A la Carte All-Inclusive dining at a selection of fine dining restaurants and bars down at the Marina Golden Zone and at selected restaurants at its sister resort Hacienda Encantada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Fiesta Resort And Spa
- Marina Fiesta Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos