Wife and I stayed a week at the Marina Fiesta, on the inner harbor in Cabo. We love to walk and people watch. This was a great place for both. The boardwalk on the harbor is great for after dinner walks. Go with the knowledge that there are vendors selling bracelets, cigars, whistles, and other bric a brac along the way. Harmless, and at times quite amusing, but still plentiful at all hours of the day. Past that, some great restaurants and other attractions along the way. The hotel itself has a great pool and swim up bar. We spent more time at one of the 5 attached restaurants and on the boardwalk than in our room...as it should be. Certainly worth looking into if you want to be close to town. Also, walking distance to downtown Cabo, home of many bars and shops. Would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Or the ultimate Cabo vacation with the best location, luxurious accommodations, and the most amazing experience, the Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa is unbeatable. Experience the heart of Cabo San Lucas at it's best and take advantage of its unique Dine Out All Inclusive concept where you can enjoy an A la Carte All-Inclusive dining at a selection of fine dining restaurants and bars down at the Marina Golden Zone and at selected restaurants at its sister resort Hacienda Encantada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Fiesta Resort And Spa
- Marina Fiesta Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos