The chief advantage to the Fiesta Marina is its location. The first day my husband and I simply walked around the marina and spent the afternoon in our rented car cruising up to Todos Santos, on the pacific side of the peninsula. We arranged for all-inclusive accomodations which paid off well for breakfast and drinks. Lunches were OK, but dinners were awful - skip these.
Remember, this is Mexico. Tell the time share person firmly that you don't want to give up your vacation discussing time shares, unless that is your goal. My husband and I estimated that we wasted an hour of our vacation being hustled first, by the Hertz guy, and then the timeshare lady - all after crossing the country from Maine and before we got to our room. If you're a good liar, or can honestly say so, tell them you already sell and own a timeshare. As for the hustlers around the hotel perimeter, act like you don't see them or keep saying "All set, thank you!"
The room was comfortable. One queen bed was firmer than the other. The shower was older but the hot water was great. Our room was off the pool area so we actually had Wifi in our room, although it was faster out on the porch. Where Wifi was concerned, we quickly learned that the high traffic times slowed the system considerably.
Excursions we arranged through the concierge were terrific - ATV, water taxi and deep sea fishing. We recommend spending the extra money on the big white boat for snorkeling (and a delicious lunch and free drinks) and the 28+ foot boat for fishing.
Staffing over all at the Fiesta were friendly. Joquin at the breakfast bar was gentlemanly and efficient. Have a great time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Or the ultimate Cabo vacation with the best location, luxurious accommodations, and the most amazing experience, the Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa is unbeatable. Experience the heart of Cabo San Lucas at it's best and take advantage of its unique Dine Out All Inclusive concept where you can enjoy an A la Carte All-Inclusive dining at a selection of fine dining restaurants and bars down at the Marina Golden Zone and at selected restaurants at its sister resort Hacienda Encantada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Groupon, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Fiesta Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marina Fiesta Resort And Spa
- Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos