Well another visit to my Timeshare and certainly not disappointed. Have been coming here every year. The staff is great and very helpfull at every turn. One of the few calls I had to make was that my remote for tv was not working properly and I had a knock on the door within 10 minutes with a new one. Rooms all cleaned in a timely manner each day. The bellmen, especially Isidro and Pedro & Antonio were outstanding and ready to help not just with the luggage but take care of any questions or help we might need.
What a nice touch to see the Manager- Javier on numerous occassions around the resort always asking us and others "how is everything, is there anything you may need, let us know how your stay is going"
The rooms (I have a lock off so 2 units connected) had both been updated since last time I was there. Lucky us, this time we also had a jacuzzi on the deck and a washer dryer. Nice view of the Marina too. Someone said something about maintenance fees going up but this was the 1st year as far as I can remember that mine has gone up for a long long time.
One of the things I also really like is the location of the resort. It is so convenient to everything. Down in front is the Marina (nice fun view to see the fishing boats coming and going and just a short 5 minute walk into town and a few blocks to the beach too. The best of both worlds. ) Restraunts down below that we really loved were Mimomo's sushi and Presto. Hegour (spelling sorry)workd those two and did a great job for us. Just a reminder that in Mexico they don't usually bring your check until you ask for it as for most of them that is rude to make you think they want you to leave. Los Deseo's is a good Mexican choice. There are a couple others too plus you are 2 minutes from the mall which also have some good spots. Baja Brewery is right there. They even had Raseberry ale. yummmm Already thinking about next years visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Or the ultimate Cabo vacation with the best location, luxurious accommodations, and the most amazing experience, the Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa is unbeatable. Experience the heart of Cabo San Lucas at it's best and take advantage of its unique Dine Out All Inclusive concept where you can enjoy an A la Carte All-Inclusive dining at a selection of fine dining restaurants and bars down at the Marina Golden Zone and at selected restaurants at its sister resort Hacienda Encantada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, HotelPower, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Fiesta Resort And Spa
- Marina Fiesta Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos