I traveled here with my husband from Jan. 18th-Jan. 24th. It was amazing!! I loved that the food was at several different restaurants right below the hotel. It was great atmosphere and good food. The location was PERFECT. I was worried we would be too in the middle of things, but that is not how it is. There is still plenty of private or quiet places to be and if you want to go out everything is right there. I was also worried about not being ON a beach. The beach was less then a 5 min. walk. Very easy to get to. It wasn't a big deal at all. The room was beautiful and big. It has a fridge that they filled each day. Staff was mostly friendly. Pool was great, never too crowded. I really can't say enough good things.
I did have just a couple negatives. One is that after about 10 or so everything with the hotel is closed. So if you want to continue to eat or drink you have to go to a local bar or restaurant. Everything is close so it isn't a big deal, but it would have been nice to have the hotel bars open later and possibly have room service open 24 hrs. When you get back from the bars you want something to munch on and we had to plan ahead for that because everything at the hotel was closed. Second, they make you sign for EVERYTHING. This was annoying. I just wanted to eat and leave, but you had to wait for your "bill". We got chased down 2 times and they actually called our room to have us come back and sign. It was a pain, but I guess once you figure out the process you get used to it. It would be great if they changed that though.
Overall both my husband and I had a great time and will be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Or the ultimate Cabo vacation with the best location, luxurious accommodations, and the most amazing experience, the Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa is unbeatable. Experience the heart of Cabo San Lucas at it's best and take advantage of its unique Dine Out All Inclusive concept where you can enjoy an A la Carte All-Inclusive dining at a selection of fine dining restaurants and bars down at the Marina Golden Zone and at selected restaurants at its sister resort Hacienda Encantada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, TravelClick, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Fiesta Resort And Spa
- Marina Fiesta Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos