We had a fantastic family trip to Marina Fiesta over Thanksgiving break. Loved the location, pool and walk to Madano Beach, walk to dolphin and shops/restaurants all right there steps away from the resort. Nice rooms, quiet, clean, be prepared for the beach vendors when on Madano unless you are down far enough . Snorkeling, jet skiing, boat rides, all rentable on the beach and able to bargain with them. I liked the outdoor gym on the rooftop overlooking the marina and beach. about 40 minutes from the airport. Highly recommend! Not many kids activities other than swimming at the resort but many on the beach to do all together.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Or the ultimate Cabo vacation with the best location, luxurious accommodations, and the most amazing experience, the Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa is unbeatable. Experience the heart of Cabo San Lucas at it's best and take advantage of its unique Dine Out All Inclusive concept where you can enjoy an A la Carte All-Inclusive dining at a selection of fine dining restaurants and bars down at the Marina Golden Zone and at selected restaurants at its sister resort Hacienda Encantada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Fiesta Resort And Spa
- Marina Fiesta Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos