I was fortunate enough to be invited to go with some girlfriends to Cabo, and we stayed on the ground floor master suite next to the restaurant and pools, and overlooking the marina. The room is outstanding, the people are wonderful and it was great to have a full kitchen and washer/dryer unit in our room.
However, it's also very noisy and there are absolutely no places around to just sit and collect your thoughts, and that can be jarring when you're starting to feel over-whelmed. The downside to the rooms we had was that, while the private terrace was nice, the retaining wall could be jumped over, so we had to shoo away some kids a few times. We also had a hot tub with two temperatures -- scalding or freezing. We were never able to use it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Or the ultimate Cabo vacation with the best location, luxurious accommodations, and the most amazing experience, the Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa is unbeatable. Experience the heart of Cabo San Lucas at it's best and take advantage of its unique Dine Out All Inclusive concept where you can enjoy an A la Carte All-Inclusive dining at a selection of fine dining restaurants and bars down at the Marina Golden Zone and at selected restaurants at its sister resort Hacienda Encantada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Fiesta Resort And Spa
- Marina Fiesta Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos