I had tons of miles saved up so I went by myself to Marina Fiesta as a birthday present to myself to get away from New York. The resort overall was beautiful and felt sorta like a palace. I loved all the gardens and plants around the property and it felt way more upscale than what I paid.
I spent most of my days reading by the pool or the beach and it was super relaxing and not as crowded as I thought it would be. Everyone was really nice and positive and the vibe was great.
The night life near the hotel was great and felt sort of like Las Vegas with people from all over the US coming together to have a great time. I met tons of awesome people and the service was pretty good. The mojitos were great!
I also took advantage of a lot of the activities that that you can book through the hotel and ended up going whale watching and horseback riding, two things I definitely recommend for anyone. Prices were fair and the guides were good guys who knew what they were talking about and even had good senses of humor. Really fun!
I guess overall I was expecting a sort of second-rate hotel for the price I paid but was honestly blown away by the quality of service and just the entire experience in general. I don’t usually go on the same trip twice but this hotel really pampered me and I got everything I needed right away so who knows I might be back! The restaurant in the hotel is also really great and serves some of the best seafood I’ve ever had. Definitely try the Ceviche! I also didn’t get the feeling that they were really trying to scam me out of money however they could, which is a feeling I got in other parts of Mexico because I was American.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Or the ultimate Cabo vacation with the best location, luxurious accommodations, and the most amazing experience, the Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa is unbeatable. Experience the heart of Cabo San Lucas at it's best and take advantage of its unique Dine Out All Inclusive concept where you can enjoy an A la Carte All-Inclusive dining at a selection of fine dining restaurants and bars down at the Marina Golden Zone and at selected restaurants at its sister resort Hacienda Encantada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Fiesta Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marina Fiesta Resort And Spa
- Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos