Though I was apprehensive initially about booking rooms at a less well-known hotel for a group of 11 for a birthday party vacation lasting 10 days, I needn't have been. We stayed in the penthouse, on the top (5th) floor, which had a nice indoor area for gathering in the evening and a spacious outdoor deck for morning exercise. The facilities were fine for our purpose. Not plush like an expensive hotel, but absolutely comfortable and homey. Alex, the expat owner, and Juan, the manager, were readily available with excellent English and genuinely interested in making our stay a happy one. For example, Juan hired a taxi and drove with us at the last minute to a special bakery when our birthday cake plans fell through. That kind of service wins my loyalty to this centrally located, charming, relatively inexpensive find of a hotel. The regular rooms were smaller but also comfortable. The hotel cat loves to be petted - by everyone. It is situated adjacent to Salvatore's, one of the best restaurants in Cabo, which makes popping next door to take out a meal the closest thing to a super-room service. The hotel is more lively than quiet, with the restaurant sounds and the restaurant mariachi's, and a gospel choir next door that was practicing continually (the choir was my least favorite thing about the hotel, I think they were praying for music lessons), but I was able to ignore this and sleep well in their comfortable beds. Everyone was really eager to please and helpful in orienting me to a new and foreign city, including printing up a walking map with suggested attractions. Would recommend highly to anyone who wants comfort and a taste of city life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The managers keep a close eye on this four story hotel—a calm refuge two blocks from the marina—and dispense great insider advice to visitors. The kitchenettes come with full-size refrigerators, a queen size bed, and living rooms with wide padded couches, the standard rooms come with 2 queen beds so if necessary, there's room to sleep quite a crew. Included are Wi-Fi, cable TV, and morning coffee in the lobby. Rooms have front side balconies and there's a sundeck on every floor. If your budget allows, opt for the PH Suite with an incredible view. Salvatore's Restaurant, an Italian eatery, is situated next door; it's widely acclaimed by resident gringos in the know. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Siesta Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Siesta Suites Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos