We stayed for two nights in the penhouse - that view was worth every penny. They huge outdoor space was wonderful and accomodations were peferect with a full kitched, comy bed, and large bathroom/shower. The only downside was the large amount of stairs, but it was worth it!
The owners are so friendly and helpful with tips and ideas. They even have a cute little kitty that hands around. The rooms were clean and quiet. Plus, you get free smells the the fresh garlic from Salvatore's downtsairs!!
For the cost, this was and EXCELLENT hotel and I would much rather stay here than some over prices resort. Especially with that penthouse view, it was an awesome stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The managers keep a close eye on this four story hotel—a calm refuge two blocks from the marina—and dispense great insider advice to visitors. The kitchenettes come with full-size refrigerators, a queen size bed, and living rooms with wide padded couches, the standard rooms come with 2 queen beds so if necessary, there's room to sleep quite a crew. Included are Wi-Fi, cable TV, and morning coffee in the lobby. Rooms have front side balconies and there's a sundeck on every floor. If your budget allows, opt for the PH Suite with an incredible view. Salvatore's Restaurant, an Italian eatery, is situated next door; it's widely acclaimed by resident gringos in the know. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda and Reservation Counter so you can book your Siesta Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Siesta Suites Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos