This was my first time at Siesta Suites & I absolutely loved it! I was very impressed by how welcoming, helpful & accommodating everyone was! The rooms were very clean & roomy, the beds comfortable & the kitchenettes were very convenient. The location is excellent since it's right in the middle of town & there are countless shops, bars & restaurants in easy walking distance. The owners, Alex & Nancy Darquea are absolutely amazing people & go above & beyond in every way. They are very involved at the hotel, within the community & keep in touch with many of their guests. You'll feel right at home at Siesta Suites & I'd absolutely recommend it to anyone traveling to Cabo! Can't wait to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The managers keep a close eye on this four story hotel—a calm refuge two blocks from the marina—and dispense great insider advice to visitors. The kitchenettes come with full-size refrigerators, a queen size bed, and living rooms with wide padded couches, the standard rooms come with 2 queen beds so if necessary, there's room to sleep quite a crew. Included are Wi-Fi, cable TV, and morning coffee in the lobby. Rooms have front side balconies and there's a sundeck on every floor. If your budget allows, opt for the PH Suite with an incredible view. Salvatore's Restaurant, an Italian eatery, is situated next door; it's widely acclaimed by resident gringos in the know. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Siesta Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Siesta Suites Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos