My business is renting villas in Cabo San Lucas. I have my own place in Cabo but my partner and his family were using it last year over the holidays. I had been to Salvatores (the restaurant) many times and looked up to see the Siesta Suites and thought about how quaint they were so last year we decided to give it a try. We wanted the penthouse but it was already booked and so we stayed in a normal room. It was wonderful. It was clean and nice. The staff were very accommodating and friendly. The maid was great. Everything was wonderful and we have booked again for this year. I highly recommend it. Its not luxury but is is local and lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The managers keep a close eye on this four story hotel—a calm refuge two blocks from the marina—and dispense great insider advice to visitors. The kitchenettes come with full-size refrigerators, a queen size bed, and living rooms with wide padded couches, the standard rooms come with 2 queen beds so if necessary, there's room to sleep quite a crew. Included are Wi-Fi, cable TV, and morning coffee in the lobby. Rooms have front side balconies and there's a sundeck on every floor. If your budget allows, opt for the PH Suite with an incredible view. Salvatore's Restaurant, an Italian eatery, is situated next door; it's widely acclaimed by resident gringos in the know. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Despegar.com so you can book your Siesta Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Siesta Suites Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos