My daughter and I spent the last two nights of our vacation at Siesta Suites. We have eaten many times at Salvatores and noticed there was a little hotel adjacent. It turned out to be wonderful! Spotlessly clean rooms with fridge and microwave. Nice sundeck and complimentary coffee. What more could you ask for? Plus very close to everything - Marina just half a block away. Big bonus - you can use the newly renovated pool area at the Wyndham practically opposite - amazing. I got the room for $50 a night on Tingo. The penthouse looked fabulous - the whole of the 5th floor which private balcony - a honeymoon couple stayed there while we were there. We might go the extra money and book that next time :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The managers keep a close eye on this four story hotel—a calm refuge two blocks from the marina—and dispense great insider advice to visitors. The kitchenettes come with full-size refrigerators, a queen size bed, and living rooms with wide padded couches, the standard rooms come with 2 queen beds so if necessary, there's room to sleep quite a crew. Included are Wi-Fi, cable TV, and morning coffee in the lobby. Rooms have front side balconies and there's a sundeck on every floor. If your budget allows, opt for the PH Suite with an incredible view. Salvatore's Restaurant, an Italian eatery, is situated next door; it's widely acclaimed by resident gringos in the know. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Siesta Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Siesta Suites Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos