My wife and I just finished an amazing 9 night stay at Siesta Suites. It was our first time staying in Cabo over night and it was simply perfect. We were so lucky to find this hotel on our first trip to Cabo. Alex and Nancy are the nicest hotel owners we've ever met. The service was fantastic and everyone is friendly. Among the top reasons to choose this hotel besides location, location, location is the service and the people who you meet at the hotel. It is a nice 21 room Hotel with a relaxed feel, you get a little flavor of Mexico. The rooms are clean and have lots to offer. Everything is in walking distance, I bet you can walk to at least 30 restaurants within 5 minutes. Speaking of restaurants, another highlight was the gentle smell of fresh garlic and herbs from Salvatore's, the Hotel Restaurant downstairs. They make everything from scratch daily starting in the morning. The Best Italian food I've ever had and you won't be disappointed with the portions. My wife and I are eaters and we shared a meal. A must is the lasagna, I recommend making your reservation when you arrive but they always managed to fit us in. You'll want to have at least two meals there and they can book up early. On our lazy days we walked over to the near by Pool overlooking the marina. It's separate from this Hotel but it's open to the public with a bar, pool and two spas. We are already trying to book our next two trips to Siesta Suites Hotel. For everything it offers and the price, it just can't be beat...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The managers keep a close eye on this four story hotel—a calm refuge two blocks from the marina—and dispense great insider advice to visitors. The kitchenettes come with full-size refrigerators, a queen size bed, and living rooms with wide padded couches, the standard rooms come with 2 queen beds so if necessary, there's room to sleep quite a crew. Included are Wi-Fi, cable TV, and morning coffee in the lobby. Rooms have front side balconies and there's a sundeck on every floor. If your budget allows, opt for the PH Suite with an incredible view. Salvatore's Restaurant, an Italian eatery, is situated next door; it's widely acclaimed by resident gringos in the know. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Siesta Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Siesta Suites Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos