Hotel room was pretty big and clean, bed was pretty comfortable, hotel staffs were nice and friendly.
Located a min from Marina, pretty convenient.
You get what you paid for so I was not expecting anything fancy at all
However, I was not happy with sliding glass door w unsecure looking lock.
If you don’t close the curtain, people can see inside and anyone can break in easily by breaking the glass door.
Also there was no security box.
I know that Cabo is safe, yet glass door does not make people feel very secure and safe.
I would like to pay more to stay at better place to feel safe next time in Cabo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The managers keep a close eye on this four story hotel—a calm refuge two blocks from the marina—and dispense great insider advice to visitors. The kitchenettes come with full-size refrigerators, a queen size bed, and living rooms with wide padded couches, the standard rooms come with 2 queen beds so if necessary, there's room to sleep quite a crew. Included are Wi-Fi, cable TV, and morning coffee in the lobby. Rooms have front side balconies and there's a sundeck on every floor. If your budget allows, opt for the PH Suite with an incredible view. Salvatore's Restaurant, an Italian eatery, is situated next door; it's widely acclaimed by resident gringos in the know. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Siesta Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Siesta Suites Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos